A Message from the Director of Financial Aid
Financing a college education can be a major concern. Kentucky Christian University wants to help. We are here to assist you in developing a financial plan free of charge. You should never have to pay anyone for this help.
澳门巴黎人下载网站 has earned a national reputation for quality Christian education. The small classroom settings coupled with experienced professors will provide you with the skills needed for your chosen career and for life.
Through our academic plan, a Christian-based curriculum, and a committed faculty and staff, you will be challenged academically and spiritually to excellence as a servant and leader. The cost of an education at 澳门巴黎人下载网站 is approximately $35,800* per year, but the value is priceless.
The following information will provide a guideline for you to follow while developing your personal financial plan.
澳门巴黎人下载网站 is here to serve you. I personally look forward to working with you in the near future.
Director of Financial Aid
P.S. Completing the FAFSA at your earliest convenience is the most important step you can take! 10月ober 1 is when it becomes available to complete for the upcoming school year.
*Includes tuition, fees, room/board and book estimates for one year.
Financial Aid Resources
- ACT – 1523
- SAT – 1377
- FAFSA – 001965
- Title IV – 001965
- Federal Student Aid Estimator
- Tips for Filling Out the FAFSA
- FAFSA Completion Guide from KHEAA
- Conditions for Receiving Financial Aid
Downloadable Forms: 2023 – 2024
- Cost of Attendance Sheet (Undergraduate Programs)
- Cost of Attendance Sheet (Graduate Programs)
- Plus Loan Request Form – 1st Time Borrowers
- Plus Loan Request Form – Returning Borrower
- Degree Clarification Form
- Comment Code 400/401 Form
- Statement of Non-Tax-Filing Status for 2021
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose